[GSBN] The Scott Home

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Tue Apr 21 23:01:09 UTC 2009

Well thanks ­ however I hope everyone understands that historic preservation
is a long process that needs to be carefully handled with each individual
owner and a lot of agencies. I do have good contacts at the historical
society and with the national trust (people I have worked with in the past
and work with now on various issues or projects) and there is interest. It
will take a bit of time though. I¹ll be making many contacts in the coming
weeks and will share what I can when I can as things progress.

Joyce