[GSBN] Straw Bale House Fire

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Thu Apr 2 04:48:07 UTC 2009

At 8:27 PM -0600 4/1/09, john rehorn wrote:
>  Can one of GSBN veterans tell me what the protocol is on sharing
>information coming from this network?  I guess I feel the info is
>somewhat sensitive, agreed?

All GSBN posts are publicly available in the archives unless
specifically removed.

Though this is perhaps somewhat sensitive info, I think it's also
very valuable for those thinking about building with straw (as well
as those who already have).   If an insurance company were to look at
our recent conversation I'm not sure they'd have a big issue with it,
and they might learn some useful info as well.

It's probably best not to mention identifying information if there
are liable to be lawsuits and such - say if one of our folks is hired
by an owner as an expert to review a builder's shoddy work.

Just use your discretion - though the conversations are limited to
invited subscribers, they are still open for all to see.

And it can be a pain to remove a post, so please don't do that to me.

--
Bill Christensen
billc at greenbuilder.com