[GSBN] PAKSBAB Straw Bale House Shake Table Tests - Friday, M arch 27, 2009

lotan-build at lotan.ardom.co.il lotan-build at lotan.ardom.co.il
Mon Mar 30 13:51:18 UTC 2009

Dear Darcey,

If the photos that I see now on the webcams are any indication of the
condition of the strawbale house - I'd say it survived the earthquake!

I've been in contact in the past with Caroline Meyer White about your
www.paksbab.org <http://www.paksbab.org/>  work and it is worthy of much
praise and support.

Thank you and your colleagues for making this important work a priority in
your lives.

Alex

Alex Cicelsky

Center for Creative Ecology

a non-profit education institute supported by

Amuta Tzel Hatamar, Israel tax exempt no. 580347029

Friends of Lotan, USA 501(c)(3), no. 17053031035036

Kibbutz Lotan

D.N. Eilot 88855 Israel

Tel: +972-(0)54-979-9009

Websites:  <http://www.kibbutzlotan.com/> www.kibbutzlotan.com