[GSBN] Straw Bale Lenders

Joy Bennett mbenn1035 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 17:46:27 UTC 2008

YES, WE SECOND THIS!  TERRY DOES A GREAT JOB AND SUCH A WONDERFUL GUY!
HE SPOIKE AT A RCENT  CASBA CONF!!!
TO REACH TERRY PHENICIE: 707-485=0318--terryp41 at adelphia.net--IN REDWOOD VALLEY, CALIF.
JOY @ CASBA CENTRAL
Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi