[GSBN] Details - you must have some to share

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Sat Oct 25 16:18:51 UTC 2008

Hello

I'm working on TLS#60, the Details issue. I've asked GSBN and others to
share their drawings or descriptions of details in building with bales, but
the response has been limited. I know that each of you has at least one
detail you could share. Now's the time to send them along - text, images
(300 dpi jpg or tiff) formats. I'll be gleaning some content from back
issues of TLS - but will appreciate receiving any information you want to
share.

Thanks!

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>
www.thelaststraw.org