[GSBN] SB in the Ukraine

Bob Theis bob at bobtheis.net
Tue Nov 22 02:58:19 UTC 2022

Hey Matts,

Good on you, getting  the concept of quick  bales ‘tents’  to Ukraine.

We put up a larger temporary building years ago with bales vaulting over a lashed sapling armature. Internal span was 16 feet.

Would work as a larger support building for a cluster of your cute little shelters.

I hope the Ukrainian bales aren’t the marshmallows you had to work with in Mongolia.

Bob