[GSBN] SB in the Ukraine

Bohdan bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Tue Nov 22 02:05:35 UTC 2022

Hi

Bohdan here from Australia.

I am Ukrainian and would be interested in getting in touch with the “young go-getters”.

Hopefully the “Russian” language translation is not “culturally inappropriate” considering what the Ruskies are doing over there

Kind Regards,
Bohdan Dorniak

Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd

Architects & Town Planners

47 Prospect Road

Prospect SA, 5082

ph: 8344 8170, mob: 0418 847 174

 <http://www.bdcoarchitects.com.au/> www.bdcoarchitects.com.au

Think about Sustainability
[ Please consider the environment prior to printing this email ]

Important Notice

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

In no event shall Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd, its employees, contractors or any associates be liable for specific, indirect, or consequential damage or loss arising from negligence or otherwise, which may occur through transmission of the message and attachments. Attachments are not guaranteed to be virus-free.