[GSBN] [Gsbn] Important GSBN News

bobregon bobregon at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 30 18:16:28 UTC 2020

Same hereBen Obregon Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Bill,
If you start a go-fund-me page, I would put $50 in to help the cause, and I am sure that many others would too.

Best,
Nehemiah

Stone Energy Associates
PO Box 324 Loomis, CA 95650
(916) 663-1225

“There is infinite hope, only not for us.”
 Franz Kafka
“There is no hope, except for us.”
Jonathon Franzen