[GSBN] Fwd: Whose dream job is to lead a movement in low-carbon building materials for rural Africa?

Bruce EBNet bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org
Fri Feb 21 00:35:12 UTC 2020

Earth builders and earth engineers everywhere —

Please read and forward to anyone possibly interested/qualified.  Gaya is a buddy, a wonderful new shooting star in the world of low-carbon natural building.  Super smart, super fun, you wouldn’t regret taking a chance to work with her in saving lives and lowering emissions by advancing the science of earthen floors.

Thank you!

Bruce King
(415) 987-7271
bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org <mailto:bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org>