[Gsbn] Fwd: Studies on toxic elements in straw

Benedikt Kaesberg beka at fasba.de
Thu Jan 23 20:45:30 UTC 2020

Hi Rikki,

there is an interesting master thesis on chemical residues and mould in
straw resuming that straw is a quite unrisky material, but it is in
German. An abstract can be found here:
https://baubiologie-magazin.de/masterarbeit-baubiologische-untersuchung-stroh/
You might click the e-mail button beyond the author's face and ask her
whether there is an English version of it available.

Best regards

Benedikt

--
Benedikt Kaesberg