[GSBN] Resources for engineers and engineers

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Wed Sep 18 21:47:23 UTC 2019

HI Lars

There are the three New Zealand Earth Building Standards, and the latest versions are even better

NZS 4297, 4298 and 4299, are currently under revision and we hope will be published early  next year.
They are much expanded and will have a section on earth plasters, earth floors, LEM and strawbale, as well as traditional and new lower density earthen techniques.

kind regards

Graeme