[GSBN] Resources for engineers and engineers

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:07:50 UTC 2019

*Dear colleagues,*
I have started building a good relationship with a big architecture studio
(Henning Larsen Architects) and a standard Engineer company.

I am doing my best to provide them with information, reference projects etc
for them to feel safe about using the less known solutions like SB,
clayplasters etc.

I would love som help, particularly in regard to resources on:

* cementfree foundations.
* indoor climate benefits related to earthen / clay plasters.
* online resources on sustainable solutions in general.

Best regards,
Lars Keller

- - -
--
*Kontakt-info*
skype
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com
Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---