[GSBN] Fire rating for unplastered straw

Lance Kairl sabale at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 5 23:27:35 UTC 2019

Hi all ,
Not an advert, and I have not used the product ,
But it is the only fire retardant the I have found online that mentions
"straw"
Thus possibly making any approval authorities "happy"

Fire Retardant Coating FX Tree Guard spray can protect Christmas Trees, hay,
grass, straw and other natural products from fire. Visit  www.frctexas.com
for more information.
Trust this info may be of some assistance.
Regards lance

Lance Kairl
G Thomas & L Kairl Builders
PO Box 810