[GSBN] energy efficiency.

Rene Dalmeijer rdalmeij at mac.com
Fri May 19 09:39:16 UTC 2017

Nehemiah,

I agree the newspaper is not looking for nuance but a very general figure. I expect compared to average practice in Spain a savings of 50% is achievable. Besides the fact that strawbale is probably the most bang for the buck available insulation material available it also offers a high level of comfort, summer and winter. The sensation of being in a strawbale house is quite unique.

Basking in the reclaimed swamp at the mouth of the Rhine
Rene Dalmeijer