[GSBN] Wanna give a workshop at Endeavour in 2016?

Chris Magwood chris at endeavourcentre.org
Fri Oct 30 01:09:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Jen and I are in the process of putting together our 2016 workshop
schedule for Endeavour. Last year was our first time assembling an
entire season's calendar in advance, and the result was much better
promotion and attendance at the workshops, so we're trying to do it again.

If you or someone you know is going to be in or around Ontario, Canada
in 2016 and might want to do a workshop, please let us know. We pay our
instructors reasonably well, and can sometimes cover long-distance
travel costs (definitely short-distance costs), but it's better if
travel costs can be shared or incorporated into trips already planned.

We offer hands-on and classroom-based workshops of lengths that vary
between 3 hours to 5 days. From April-August, we can also incorporate
teaching time in our full time program, which makes it possible for us
to offer a bit more pay.

Anyway, if you've been dreaming of some time in the land of the handsome
Liberal leader, let me know! We can turn that dream into reality...

Chris

--
Chris Magwood
Director, Endeavour Centre