[GSBN] Home insurance in Colorado

emily niehaus emily at communityrebuilds.org
Sun Sep 20 15:21:52 UTC 2015

This is not a joke. Our last homeowner insured her home with Geiko Insurance! (For those who have not seen the commercials on tv, Geiko can save you 20% or more on your insurance. Usually it is a funny Gecko telling you this fact.)

Our families have the most luck working with brokers who shop for their policy. Central Utah Insurance of Moab has been terrific. And I am sure they would give you good advice if you contacted them.

And to be clear - we always mention that we are insuring a straw bale home.
Good luck!