[GSBN] The (Canadian) Patron Saint of SBC

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 26 15:51:43 UTC 2015

I hope that Don Fugler will forgive me this indiscretion but I know that
many people in the SB community have benefited from the efforts of Don on
their behalf and furthering strawbale building science in general while he
was working at Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation's Research Division.

The following excerpt is self-explanatory:

==================== copied, pasted and forwarded without Don's knowledge
or permission======