[GSBN] Engineer registered in New York

Derek Stearns Roff derek at unm.edu
Thu Mar 26 13:46:57 UTC 2015

There is a fairly active network of natural builders in that region, which calls itself Natural Builders Northeast.  The link below includes New York contacts.  There is one engineer listed, and many builders, who presumably use engineers.  Phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses are shown on the webpage.

http://www.nbne.org/members.php?s=nyct

Isn’t there an all-natural, organic cotton T-shirt, with a slogan like “Friends don’t let friends build Earthships”?

Derek

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu<mailto:derek at unm.edu>