[GSBN] Engineer registered in New York

Caroline Meyer White hojtpaastraa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:15:40 UTC 2015

Hey,

A good friend of mine is immigrating. He has developed all the material for
a building application for an earthship house that he wants to construct in
upper New York state. He needs a licensed engineer in New York to approve
it. From Denmark, I have no better place to start then asking you :)
If you are such a dude, or know one, please let me know, fine off list.

Kindly,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meyer White, Rådgivende bygningsdesign-ingeniør,
Friland 11, 8410 Rønde, Tlf.: 40761980, email: hojtpaastraa at gmail.com

GLARBO & WHITE ApS, Udførelse & Rådgivning, Byggeri i Naturmaterialer.
Røbrovej 10, 3760 Gudhjem, email: kontakt at glarbowhite.dk