[GSBN] Off topic question about water filtration

Chris Magwood chris at endeavourcentre.org
Sun Dec 7 16:30:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I know this isn't really a straw bale question, but I thought all the
excellently researched brains on this list might have some thoughts on
the issue...

We're looking for advice on a good, whole house water filtration setup
specifically to deal with municipal water. So we want to be removing
flouride, chlorine, lead & other pipework metals, plus (if it's
possible), the pharmaceuticals that are showing up in municipal water.

I know about reverse osmosis, but am wondering if there are other paths
that anybody has researched or experienced?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Magwood