[GSBN] French speaker for SB build in Belgium

herwig van soom orcaherwig at skynet.be
Fri Nov 14 17:39:43 UTC 2014

Hi René,

1 december is nearby!
Have you some more information on the job, What is expected? What are the
competences that are necessary, is the job payed, how much time a day, a
week ? ...
could eventually do it myself, (je suis bilingue et je parle aussi
l'anglais, und etwas deutsch) or a co-worker (Anne who is native french
(wallon) or a former co-worker (isabelle?)

Herwig