[GSBN] French speaker for SB build in Belgium

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet.nl
Thu Nov 13 15:52:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am going to be part of a straw bale project close to Liege in Belgium. The project is scheduled to start around 1 December and will last 1-2 months. On the job site we need a french speaker to coordinate with the main contractor. Members on our team speak English, German and Dutch.

If you or somebody you know is interested in gaining professional straw bale building experience on an interesting project please send me a mail.

Rene Dalmeijer
rene.dalmeijer at hetnet.nl
Rene Dalmeijer Proces Advies
Thomas Hoodstraat 2