[GSBN] earthquake footings

Robert Laporte robert at econest.com
Sun Nov 9 21:22:13 UTC 2014

Kyle,

Would you happen to know Emily Reynolds author of "Japan's Clay Walls"?

She visited us yesterday and spoke about bringing our building methods to
Japan. I have wanted to do so for over a decade.

Emily told me she knew a man named Kyle in Japan who is doing straw bale
building.

I'm curious if this might be you. Are you aware of EcoNest
http://www.econesthomes.com/

Gratefully,

Robert

Robert Laporte