[GSBN] Mechanized Cob Workshop: Using an excavator to mix and applycob

Feile at Mud and Wood feile at mudandwood.com
Fri Sep 27 08:48:24 UTC 2013

Sorry - the link doesn't seem to be going to the right place on the page.

If you want to look at the 2012 Course, try clicking here - http://www.mudandwood.com/news-and-articles.html#courses

For the 2013 Course - try clicking here - http://www.mudandwood.com/news-and-articles.html#eightday

And if that doesn't work - on the News and Articles Page, you can scroll down in the Archives until you get to "Take a look at some Courses Mud and Wood has run to Date - 27th July 2012" and "2013 8-Day Intensive Mud and Wood Course - 16th June 2013".

Cheers

Feile