[GSBN] How many strawbale buildings in the USA?

ejgeorge at riseup.net ejgeorge at riseup.net
Tue Sep 17 03:59:44 UTC 2013

I'd agree with at least a factor of 5. There are 17 listings for NY but I
was able to think of 20 more off the top of my head for central NY alone
(vs only 5 of the 17 on the list) - not to mention any I've forgotten or
don't know about...

For NY at least, not many have been added in the last bunch of years.
Hopefully the newly revived Last Straw  will lead to a newly revived
registry! Looking forward to it!

ej