[GSBN] Steel mesh in clay plaster (?)

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 25 16:35:04 UTC 2013

Thanks Andre.  To be fair, lots of moisture and oxygen available in that
context.  Art’s observations of “a high degree of initial corrosion in
unprotected interior mesh caused by the sopping wet fresh mix” are
consistent with your unprotected steel trowel observations (with even more
access to oxygen), but the corrosion presumably arrests after the earth
plaster dries (?).

Martin