[GSBN] Alberta Canada

Habib John Gonzalez habibg at netidea.com
Mon Jul 22 16:35:47 UTC 2013

Hello Mark:

Battle Lake Design Group, www.bldg.ca and Acius Engineering, www.acius.ca have significant plastered straw bale experience in Alberta. Kindly contact them directly and I will ply them their favourite libation, Isle of Islay single malt, ahead of time.

I am now based in Edmonton, AB, and have worked with them both in B.C. and Alberta for the last nine years. You can view a sample of their recent work on my website.

All the best,

Habib

SUSTAINABLEWORKS
Habib John L Gonzalez
250-354-9711
780-438-0821
www.sustainableworks.ca

"Better the kindness of imperfection than perfection without kindness"