[GSBN] Interview with Matts and Judy

strawnet at aol.com strawnet at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 04:40:03 UTC 2011

 Thanks for this Martin. It's great.

I just spoke with Matts. He is doing relatively well, "most of the time" as he said. He also told me that Judy had written out a detailed list of instructions for him - of things she thought he should do to ease the transition for him after she passed. Is that typical of Judy or what... And he said he's doing pretty well trying to follow the list, saying that as usual, she was pretty much on the mark.

Matts said they're looking at late March for a celebration of Judy's life here in Tucson and he hopes to travel east so there can be another for the Knox clan and east coast friends probably in April or May.  He said he was heartened knowing that so many people are holding him and the family and Judy in their hearts and thoughts. He said he has a solid support network here. And after he said "we" a time or two, he paused and said that it's hard to not to do that, and I said that I had a hard time not writing or saying  'Judy and Matts' or 'Matts and Judy' - it's a unit. And we agreed that they will remain a unit out into the future.

How fortunate we have been to have them in our lives and our work.

David Eisenberg