[GSBN] SB in India

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 19:11:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have had a request from a woman about building a SB 1st aid center
in India. Does anyone know of any straw buildings in India (other than
the tiny hut André made)?

or legal issues for building with straw there?

I have suggested to the woman that it may be more interesting to build
with Cob or Earthbags, if the area she is looking to build in does not
get cold in the winter...

Anyone interested in collaborating with this project or financing it
can get in touch with me off-list and I will send her the information.
I do not know her personally, but she says she is working with an
Asociation called "Alzahara"

thanks,
Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
www.rikkinitzkin.wordpress.com
0034 657 33 51 62
Aulás, Lleida

"Nunca puedes cambiar las cosas luchando contra la realidad existente.
Para cambiar algo, hay que construir un nuevo modelo que hace obsoleto
al actual." Buckminster Fuller