[GSBN] Embodied/embedded energy figures

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Fri Oct 14 19:39:59 UTC 2011

Dear all

We have some good data from The Group for Appropriate Technology on the
Technical University in Vienna.
Its a summary of the most used sustainable and industrial insulation
materials.

Here is the link (english) to the data ³primary energy content, not
renewable², in MJ/m2:
http://www.baubiologie.at/asbn_erfahrungsaustausch/01_asbn_meilensteine/page
s/1999_01a.htm
(ŒStraw Q-B as main-product¹ means, when you don¹t count the harvest of the
corn...)

Here is the link (english) to the "global warming-potential" GWP kg
CO2eq/m2:
http://www.baubiologie.at/asbn_erfahrungsaustausch/01_asbn_meilensteine/page
s/1999_01b.htm

Mit lieben Grüßen / kind regards
Herbert Gruber
--
asbn - austrian strawbale network
Österreichisches Netzwerk für Strohballenbau
Email: asbn at baubiologie.at
http://www.baubiologie.at