[GSBN] International Conference Propsal

Dusty dusty at strawandtimber.com
Tue Sep 27 13:29:31 UTC 2011

We have just wrapped up our annual Colorado Straw Bale Assoc. Conference and we posed the question of holding the International Straw Bale Conference here in Colorado in the fall of 2012. We had strong enough support to move forward, pitch the idea and then begin preparations. So our First question: Is anyone else  preparing to host the International conference for 2012? Do we have your support and blessing for the International Straw Bale Conference in Colorado, Fall of 2012? Also any folks that are willing to pitch in and help us with the planning, organizing, advertising and such please let it be known to us.
Thank you

Dusty 'gonna ride a wild horse backwards' Szymanski
Director, COSBA

Straw & Timber Craftsmen INC