[GSBN] Natural Ventilation

SABALE sabale at bigpond.com
Tue Aug 30 03:38:02 UTC 2011

Check out condorkenetic.com.au,
surely with a name like condor it has a parent company in north America.
It does not look like they do anything in 4 inch.

another option we have used is a closable air-conditioning vent , this has a
central square  that turns closing
a butterfly valve ( approx 10 inch ),  a corresponding square on a long or
extendable pole easily enables you to close
and oven the vent seasonally.

the only thind close to 4 inch I have seen is from the under dash of 1970's
cars,
that shuts off the hot air ductiong to the vents, cable operated , would
need some vent cover ( a condor ) on the outside.

will look in the shed, as I think I have a couple.
Cheers Lance
www.houseofbales.com.au