[GSBN] Natural Ventilation

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Tue Aug 30 01:16:48 UTC 2011

Hi Frank
There is a unit in Australia called a "Condor" ventilator - not sure if
available overseas?

Regards,
Bohdan Dorniak

Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd
Architects & Town Planners
47 Prospect Road
PROSPECT SA 5082
P: (08) 8344 8170, F: (08) 8344 6480
www.bdcoarchitects.com.au

 Think about Sustainability
[ Please consider the environment prior to printing this email ]