[GSBN] New Book

David Eisenberg strawnet at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 07:32:09 UTC 2011

This should be an invaluable book. I had the pleasure of co-presenting with
Ken in Raleigh, North Carolina at the ASES (American Solar Energy Society)
annual conference in the Emerging Architecture plenary. Ken talked about
this book in his presentation and knowing David Bainbridge for all these
years, I have no doubt that this is book will be worth having! Ken Haggard
and Polly Cooper have been doing exemplary solar architecture for decades
and are incredibly well versed in passive design. David's experience and
goes way back as well and together they are a formidable source of
information and inspiration.

David Eisenberg