[GSBN] Square footage of straw-bale homes

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Thu May 12 03:43:12 UTC 2011

Hi Joyce
We are similar in our approach to Graeme's - onya mate!
We talk to our prospective clients about BUDGET - and then using the budget
- that gives us an area possible for the project.
What is always disturbing is designers/builders claiming to build for half
the costs that we know are realistic.
These fiends quite often don't give the facts as to why their costs are
lower.
It always gives strawbale a bad name.
Let's name and shame them!!!

Regards,
Bohdan Dorniak

Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd
Architects & Town Planners
47 Prospect Road
PROSPECT SA 5082
P: (08) 8344 8170, F: (08) 8344 6480
www.bdcoarchitects.com.au

 Think about Sustainability
[ Please consider the environment prior to printing this email ]