[GSBN] Fwd: Ann Edminster "Live" on The Green Talk Network, Thurs 12/2, 8 am PT/11 am ET

bill christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Tue Dec 7 06:48:45 UTC 2010

And my apologies for the delay in this email going out (and the other
half dozen or so as well)... we had a small logjam on the server that
required the careful, gentle, practiced application of a large
hob-nailed boot.

Fortunately, as Derek mentioned, we can all listen to Ann in the
Afterlife (sounds so much better that way - except perhaps to you
Californian Deadheads).