[GSBN] TLS Human Resource List

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Fri Dec 3 02:13:12 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Apologies if this a duplicate invitation for some of you.

You all are invited to add your Human Resource Listing to the web site of
The Last Straw Journal (www.thelaststraw.org). The listing is posted to the
TLS web site for one calendar year at a fee of $30 USD. Your listing will
also appear in the annual resource guide which I am currently updating for
publication as a special issue in 2011, and in the resources section of the
web site.

The Human Resource List is a searchable database that shows name, company or
organization, address, phone and fax numbers, email address, web site
address, your choice of several categories describing your service type(s),
and up to 30 word description of your goods/services. Go to
http://www.thelaststraw.org/resources/humanresources.html to view the
database.

For an additional $30 USD fee, your HRL will also appear on the TLS web site
as a chunk of hidden code that serves up a random blurb about one of our Web
Ads. Your blurb can have the same content as your Human Resource Listing and
it can link directly to your website or email address. Your blurb stays
right there on the page until the user surfs on. Go to
http://www.thelaststraw.org/subscribe.html#esponsors to see an example.

This HRL and Web Ad give you opportunities to tell the straw-bale and
natural building world about your services/goods in exchange for supporting
The Last Straw. As representatives of local, regional and national strawbale
and natural building organizations and as key individuals involved in the
general advancement of strawbale and other natural building materials and
techniques, the Human Resource List also gives you the opportunity to
connect with people in your area or with those around the world.

If you already have a HRL on the web site, you have received a separate
email telling you how to renew. If your HRL is a new entry to the Human
Resource List, go to http://thelaststraw.org/directory/account.php to view
and complete the form.

Payment may be made through PayPal with credit card or cash. Use Green
Prairie Foundation for the transaction and be sure to use US Dollars. If you
prefer, you may send a check or money order to the TLS office ­ GPFS/TLS, PO
Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA.

If you are not a current subscriber or your subscription has expired or if
you want to order back issues to catch up with developments or fill in your
TLS collection, go to http://online.thelaststraw.org and follow the prompts.
I am publishing new issues as quickly as possible to catch up and get back
on schedule. TLS#59/Sustainable Living, #60/Details, and #61/Women in SB &
NB are the most recent issues.

If you have questions or need additional information, please contact me day,
night, weekend (Central Time) at the TLS office (I work from home). Phone
402.483.5135 or email <thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>.

If you haven¹t already visited the TLS blog, check it out now at
http://thelaststrawblog.org. And then send a thanks to Jeff Ruppert
<jeff at odisea.net> for setting up and administering the blog!

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your continued support of The Last
Straw. All the best in the coming year!

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
Phone 402.483.5135
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>