[GSBN] SB & Acoustics

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Fri Nov 12 02:57:27 UTC 2010

Hi Sarah

Acoustic separation is mainly due to mass. although some deflection can occur.

Is this a temporary or permanent structure they are looking for?

Durability of an exposed landscape s/bale wall probably not reliably much more than an open pile of strawbales  - but will act as a great formwork for a plaster base if you are OK with it hollowing out over time -

Might be a great experiment

cheers

Graeme
Graeme North Architects