[GSBN] Herbert Gruber

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Wed Aug 25 18:01:44 UTC 2010

I added Herbert back in on Sunday, when I noticed
his email in the list of unsolicited requests for
membership.  I don't know how long it's been
there as I typically ignore that list (most
requests are just people who are curious newbies,
and they're welcome to read the archives).

I must have missed Herbert's attempt to contact.  Sorry!