[GSBN] TLS#60/Details Issue

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Mon Jun 28 14:50:02 UTC 2010

Hello All,

TLS#60/Details issue has been posted to the TLS online order system on the
TLS web site www.thelaststraw.org.

If you have a PDF subscription, you will receive notice of the password and
access instructions for #60PDF soon.

If you are a print subscriber and want to switch your subscription over to
the PDF format so that you receive the issues as soon as they are completed
and help TLS by saving us the printing and mailing costs, please send me an
email and I'll do the conversion for you.

If you want to remain a print subscriber, you will receive your copy of
TLS#60 as soon as it is printed and mailed - don't know just when that will
be as yet - but it will happen.

It will be about two months before TLS#61/Women in SB & NB is ready - most
of the final content has been received and edited and we'll work on the
layout very soon!

I'm working on four other issues and the updating of the TLS resource guide,
and will be doing promotion work to increase our subscriber's list - we need
subscribers! Please help me spread the word.

Thanks to you all for all your support, encouragement and patience.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
Phone 402.483.5135
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>