[GSBN] Lightweight concrete roofs

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Wed Jun 23 01:24:27 UTC 2010

Thanks, Mark,

Your further description is extremely helpful to me.  I have clarifying
comment and question.  When I said I thought water catchment would be
easier on the gable-like roof, it was because most of the water would
drain at four corners, the four low points of the roof.  The center
peak puts drainage evenly around the entire perimeter.  Easily handled
with gutters, of course.  How did you approach water catchment?  Do you
see a water catchment advantage to either shape?

And one typo:  I think you were loading the roof to 80 pounds per
square FOOT, rather than square INCH.

Thanks again,

Derek

--On Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:23 PM -0600 MARK SCHUENEMAN