[GSBN] Looking for SB Workshop Instructor - Costa Rica

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Fri Apr 23 02:57:40 UTC 2010

Looking for Workshop Instructor
We have a cool 16 acre farm close to the beach here in Avellanas, Costa
Rica, and would love to host a straw-bale building workshop if you know
anyone interested in teaching one. We would open it to the locals here in
Costa Rica as well as any others interested to help them build homes
sustainably. We would be happy to host them in our house for the time they
are here and provide meals as well. Please let me know.
Titus Blair
www.FarmingForGod.com

If you are interested of know of someone who might be interested - please
contact Titus directly.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>