[GSBN] prefab strawbale

Tim Owen-Kennedy timok33 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:56:30 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed response. I completely support Chris M and his super
simple prefeb system for many reasons that I don't feel the need to say -
but if anyone is still sceptical feel free to send me a message off list and
I'll fill your inbox. Mostly I just want to say, and I love the fact that I
get to paraphrase Ianto Evans on this one:

beyond distraction from the greater effort, there is very little that comes
from challenging someone for chipping away at a different part of the rock
when the size and force of the rolling stone that is our dominant western
culture is so large. And we need as much effort as possible to change it's
course.

Just my mixed metaphor sense for now,

Tim "hoping his english translates, at least to the english speakers" O-K