[GSBN] re tying half bales

Carolatkn at aol.com Carolatkn at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 20:08:24 UTC 2009

Sorry Gigi, I didn't mean any offence! You did have good bales. All straw
farmers should be like Daniel - I hope you will find a photo of him to post
too!
My arms are in such a bad way that I don't think i am going to be able to
tie bales or plaster much again. I really enjoyed that work and I am going
to  miss it very much. I wanted to raise the issue so that no one  else would
suffer the same problem. As no one has experienced anything  similar I must
conclude that it is because I am a feeble old woman that I  have this
problem but I will teach other methods from now on - just in  case!

Carol - past her sell by date - Atkinson
_www.strawcottage.co.uk_ (http://www.strawcottage.co.uk)