[GSBN] your preferred strapping tool?

cmagwood at kos.net cmagwood at kos.net
Wed Oct 7 20:42:00 UTC 2009

We use a 3/4 inch woven banding material that comes from
Canada Wide Packaging, but is readily available anywhere
that does packaging supplies.

The tool is about $100, the strapping is $40 for a huge
roll and the D-buckles are 500 for $25.

Avoid at all costs nylon banding materials that aren't
woven. They fray easily and are very frustrating. Also
avoid systems that clamp the strapping in order to finish,
as you won't be able to readjust. Ours came with a cutter
that we disabled so the tail would be left to reattach
later.

Chris