[GSBN] prefab strawbale

caroline meyer white fredmeyer8 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 13:02:04 UTC 2009

Hi Andy!

Thanks for the comment and the link, nice building. I've done dipping the bales for a project as well. The houses that we mainly build in Denmark now, are jumbobale loadbearing houses, with NO wood in the walls, and walls plaster-sprayed in the first one or sometimes 2 coats, the spraying makes the dipping unnessecary.
Do you work in Zimbabwe? The .za at the end of the web address?

Cheer Caroline

Caroline Meyer White

Friland 23
8410 Rønde