[GSBN] Flashing Detail

Brian brian at anvill.com.au
Thu Aug 13 08:39:27 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce,
I have just recently sent an article regarding flashing to the Owner Builder
Magazine for future publishing. I am more than happy for you to use that
article if it is OK with the Owner Builder Magazine. I am of the
understanding that they have shared information with you previously, so I
trust that this will be of assistance to you.

Kindest regards
Brian Hodge
Anvill Straw Bale Building Consultants