[GSBN] Mongolian SB-builder to European Strawbale Building Gathering

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:26:32 UTC 2009

Dear GSBN.
To those of you with present connection to the Mongolian SB-world:
who would you invite to the ESBG in Belgium in August ?

Best regards,
Lars Keller

--
skype
jomorandin

jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
--

"At the University of Natal in Durban, I was told the church to which most
of the white population belongs teaches apartheid as a moral necessity. A