[GSBN] Straw Bale House Fire

Jeff Ruppert jeff at odiseanet.com
Mon Mar 30 01:16:55 UTC 2009

There are more second homes and cabins in Allenspark than permanently
occupied structures.  It could have been a family who was visiting their
weekend cabin or second home and the pipes were frozen, but it actually
doesn't sound like it if they had a bird and cat with them.  I am hoping
to have one of our folks find out more info in the coming days.

Jeff