[GSBN] programme ESBG 2009 and registration form

Geert Goffin geert.goffin at telenet.be
Mon Mar 30 00:15:53 UTC 2009

Dear strawfriends all over the world...

hopefully you already have put the date for the ESBG 2009 in your top-events-of-the-year-list and till now you only have been waiting for a programme...
Well, here it is with a registration form and a hotellist!

The programme gives you a general overview of how we are planning the days of the gathering and some practical information.
>From now on, we will send you regular newsletters with the ongoing preparation, with more detailed information on workshops and lectures, with nice facts about the growing amount (!?) of applicants and the countries they all come from, andandand just to keep you informed, curious and more and more enthousiastic to come....

The forms you need are all attached to this email, but you also can find them on our website:  http://www.casacalida.be/ESBG/58

At the moment, we still are working on a international fundingprogramme to help younger strawbalebuilders to travel to Belgium and to pay the ESBG-costs. If we succeed here, we will also let you know which reduction we can give.

If you feel addressed by our call to give a workshop or a lecture, please contact us!  (explanation in the programme form!)

Have fun in reading about our main theme / our special guest  /  our programme...
Be curious, be enthousiastic and registrate! And please, do some network and send the programme to everybody who could be interested.

Warme strogroeten
Gigi

Geert Goffin
voorzitter Casa Calida vzw